Sasuke Uchiha


//Well, guys I feel like it’s been a long time coming. I’ve hardly had time to be here lately with so much going on in life. So, I’m officially calling it. I’m ready to be done on this blog. I’ve considered it carefully and came to the conclusion that, despite how much I love writing Sasuke, I can’t dedicate enough time here. And when I do get the occasional moment to come online, I know there’s something else I should be focusing on.

I’ll still be around, checking in every once in a while, answering IMs. The friends I’ve made here are and always will be wonderful. I’ll continue to talk to you guys. And if anyone wants to message me, feel free. But there won’t be anymore posts. I answered everything I had left in my ask. I must apologize dearly to all those I can no longer write threads with and those drabble requests I never got the chance to do.

Now there’s too many of you to thank individually, and I’m certain I’ll forget people, but what can I say, you guys are the best ;)
I’ve learned so much from you all. My writing has improved greatly over the course of these amazing years by merely interacting with everyone.
I’ve gained friendships that went beyond Tumblr and some as old as the moment I stumbled my way through day one.
I’ve enjoyed writing Sauske so very much <3 And I’m overwhelmed with all the followers and praise I’ve received for my portrayal. It’s been a wild journey throughout the series for Sasuke and I’ve loved every part of it.
I’ll definitely miss being here! My experience of roleplaying has been one I’ll never forget!! I just feel it’s time I give my undivided attention to my story and moving forward with all my future endeavors.

Goodbye everyone! \^-^/
It’s been an honor to be your Sasuke <3




















 

Comments